Today, more than ever before, environmental impacts are linked to economic development, regulatory partnering, community planning, and public policy debate and formulation. The issues are staggering, but the client rewards and community benefits can be high.
CERM’s core competence is working collaboratively to engineer the right solutions, educate key stakeholders, while achieving economically vital solutions to meet the needs of our clients and their partners (corporate, community, regulatory). Our client-focused project delivery approach to risk management starts with a dedicated team of engineers, scientists, geologists, project managers and community specialists. We prioritize community needs and the human environment.
Environmental Challenges: From Risks to Mitigation
CERM brings considerable know-how and commitment to environmental challenges. We routinely work with school systems, municipalities and transportation initiatives to provide a range of services including:
- Environmental justice impact assessments
- Emergency and urgent mitigation solutions
- Indoor air quality assessments
We understand the unique responsibilities and risks associated with environmental restoration and remediation projects. CERM’s demonstrated regulatory expertise range from single site evaluations (CERCLA, RCRA, TSCA, etc.) to regional (NEPA, EIS, EA, Cumulative Impact Assessments, etc.) impact studies.
What we do:
- Brownfields Revitalization and Consulting
- Due Diligence & Compliance Assessments
- Environmental Planning and Permitting
- Hazardous Material Management
- Industrial Hygiene and Air Quality Services
- Safety Management Services